Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Exercise with Isa

I love to exercise. Yes, I really do. My favorite right now is Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred. Quite a workout and in a short amount of time. Perfect for the stay-at-home Momma with 3 children (4 & under) at home with her. Of course, as any Mom knows exercising isn't easy when the children want to do it "with you." Most days I schedule Jonathan's computer play-time during my exercising time so Izzy can be put in her pack-n-play to play toys and watch big brother. Some days that just doesn't work out and this is what happens:

Izzy loves Jillian too. She sits sucking her thumb watching me exercise. Eventually, she gets up, jumps around during the cardio, but then comes the ab work which is done on the floor. This cartoon shows what exercising with Izzy is like:

In case it is just too small the Mom says, "I'm glad one of us is enjoying this." as baby has triumphantly climbed mount Momma and claps her hands.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment