Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's so hard to say goodbye...

I received a Boppy when Ernie was born. It helped me through the nursing of Ernie, Abby, Emma and Jonathan. As a baby, Jonathan became attached to it. He always had it with him and it became his pillow in his crib and big boy bed. (Thankfully, when I was expecting Christian, the sweet ladies at Community Bible Church gave me a shower. Along with many splendid gifts I received the one thing I really needed ... A NEW BOPPY)

Jonathan's Boppy has seen him through good dreams, nightmares, many hours of peaceful sleep as well as illnesses and not much sleep. It made it through many washing cycles, but all good things must come to an end. Boppy developed a hole that could no longer be fixed. We took many pictures so Jonathan will never have to forget his Boppy.






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment