Friday, September 18, 2009

A Day with my Daughter

I confess... I am not a fan of field trips.
That being said, I love my children and really enjoy getting to spend time with them individually as well as seeing them in action with their friends. So, off I went to Eckert's Orchard with my Kindergartener, Emma. After meeting a mom new to PCA and an enjoyable ride with her and her daughter to Millstadt, IL, we got to the apple picking. Em and I crammed her bag full of apples. We saw pig races, got lost in the corn maze, went down the gigantic slide and then the jack-o-lober (a cannon that shoots pumpkins). It was a great day with my girl, Emma!!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Great post!! Did this field trip with Jacob last year and the pictures look familiar. Emma is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete