Friday, September 18, 2009

Why I love being a MOM - Reason #1

I am incredibly blessed to be a Stay-at-Home-Mom (and Wife). During these toddler/baby years, I have had my crabby and ungrateful days, but overall this is THE BEST JOB any mother could have. Here is a glimpse into my world. A world that is right now mainly consumed with 2 toddlers and a baby. I have never had 2 boys leading the pack and what fun boys can be!! Since my 3 older ones have headed off to school, Jonathan and Christian spend most of their days playing in the yard. I have discovered the way to hear "You are the best, Mommy" alot more often. It involves the hose, plenty of water, plenty of mud, and a willingness to ignore the huge mud pit they can create.



Jonathan and Christian have fun playing in mud, then they get to rinse off in the shower, followed by a bath, plus they think I'm great, so we all win!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment